Laura & Bill Christie > Christie Caters
Christie Caters creates a gourmet dining experience using high-quality, fresh ingredients, locally grown - whenever possible. We take exceptional pride in inventing unique menus, from buffets to sit-down multi-course dining, to meet the precise needs of your event. Christie Caters will host an intimate, private dinner to a large celebration for hundreds.
Laura and Bill met in 2002 when they were brought together to cater a wedding in New Hampshire. For a few years they cooked side by side while still maintaining their own businesses as private chefs. Off-season they traveled around the country and to the Caribbean doing what they love: cycling, kayaking, hiking and camping. In 2008, they were married on their favorite island, Anguilla.
Christie Caters and Farm to Truck cater events throughout New England and New York.
Catering Ideas ~ From Casual to Formal
*this is a sample of selections - we have endless seasonal options
- Spiced apple and brie wontons with lingonberry dipping sauce.
- Steamed ginger scallion chicken dumplings with cherry-plum dipping sauce.
- Petite crispy buffalo chicken skewer with creamy blue cheese dipping sauce.
- Boston bibb, arugula, radicchio with fresh sliced peaches, feta, spiced pecans with a honey-champagne vinaigrette and mint.
- Chopped Asian salad with julienne carrots and cucumbers, avocado, toasted peanuts, bean sprouts over mixed greens with peanut-ginger dressing.
- Baby-leaf lettuce, mache greens, tri-color roasted beets, orange segments, goat cheese and crispy garbanzo beans with orange-balsamic dressing.
- Basil and garlic pan-seared chicken with roasted tomato, artichoke and lemon caper sauce.
- Red-wine marinated and coffee rubbed grass-fed skirt steak with horseradish cream.
- Maple mustard ginger salmon with mango and papaya salsa.
Food Truck Menu
*this list represents a sampling of menu options
Mango margarita shrimp with mango salsa, guacamole, slaw and micro-greens.
Pulled chicken, saffron rice, salsa, guacamole on a corn tortilla.
Coffee and chili rubbed skirt steak, saffron rice, salsa, guacamole on a corn tortilla.
Bart Burger Wrap
Black bean burger, kimchi, guacamole, chipotle mayo, served with sweet potato fries.
Crispy buffalo cauliflower, vegan Caesar drizzle with berries and micro-greens.
Zucchini mango crab cake, scallion lime dip, mango salsa, served with kale appleslaw and miso-tahini dressing.